Friday, September 3, 2010

Great Expectations

OK peeps...it's me Jason. I discovered a hidden talent today. When I got into work this morning I decided to draw Amanda a picture for our one year anniversary from our first date. Next thing I knew I was drawing two ninjas riding dinosaurs on Paint. I attribute that imagination to my childhood of the 90's watching such shows as Jurassic Park and Ninja Turtles. Those were the good ol' days. Cartoons suck now.

Anyway my drawing turned out so good that I wanted to publish it; so here we are. This ain't gonna be no blog of love, drama or personal crap. To put it simply: it"ll be my sketch pad. Not gonna lie, it'll probably mostly consist of Dinosaurs, Ninjas and Harry Potter. I advise you to have Great Expectations...cause they're gonna rock your world. I have never been an artist nor do I aspire to be one (my disclaimer), however, I might get really good in the coming months...who knows? Enjoy :)

My First Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment